Help your customers find their way with wayfinding signs
Wayfinding signs help people to find their way around or direct the flow of people to a particular destination. They can also carry simple messaging or reinforce brand recognition.
Many buildings use modern finger-posting to point to various areas and departments, while college campuses and hospitals use large multifaceted wayfinding signage to help guide visitors to different departments, buildings and sites.
Typically directional with arrows pointing to different points of interest, wayfinding signs come in a variety of materials and sizes depending on requirements.
For exterior wayfinding signs, see DIRECTIONAL SIGNS.
- Help customers and visitors to find their way
- Add simple messages
- Promote your brand
What we do
- Evaluate requirements and recommend the best solution
- Design, manufacture and install signs on a small scale, or multi-location signage for events, festivals and shopping malls
- Design signage that includes branding
- Extensive range of wayfinding solutions in various formats and materials
- Simple fixed wall signs
- Changeable slat systems
- Finger-post signs
- Braille and tactile signs
- Low-cost temporary signage for events and work functions
If you don’t want your customers or visitors to get lost, get in touch with us today at 01 4016584.
10 out 10"Excellent & proﬁcient work by Premier Signs for TanOrganic. From the moment we requested a quote to the installation of the signs, the work was fast and eﬃcient. We just love the signage and it stands out to passing traﬃc. Competitive pricing also. Will 100% use again. 10 out 10."