Starting with site survey ensures smooth signage process
Premier Signs provides signage consultancy services in both the private and public sectors, and can carry out a comprehensive site survey for you. We work with all organisations across a broad spectrum of environments, from existing facilities to construction-stage projects.
Our sales team will:
- Carry out an in-depth review and analysis of your needs and business objectives
- Survey your site in detail and make recommendations so that you can make an informed choice
The site survey includes careful consideration of the following:
- Optimum visual impact with display points and positioning
- Sign classification (information point or instruction point)
- Traffic and footfall
- Design, including material, size, font colour, etc
- Health & safety, including identiﬁcation of any residual hazards and risks
- Visual impediments such as buildings, trees and power lines
- Weather conditions
- Relevant government legislation
- Planning permission
- Local authority restrictions
Once we’ve gathered all this information, we present it to you, along with realistic previews of the proposed signage from different perspectives. Taking the time to analyse your needs and objectives and carry out the comprehensive survey up front leads to smooth installation on time and within budget, with no added surprises.
To arrange a Professional Site Survey, call us at 01 4016584 or email email@example.com.